Supertherm special paint based on silicone resin, black
plus excl. shipping
Supertherm-Spray / special paint based on silicone resin, black, 400 ml, Dupli-Color:
for the painting of objects which are exposed to high heat like engines. Ideal to paint exhaust pipes. Applicable on metal, cast iron, aluminium. Even suitable as protective lacquer for engines.
Quality and properties:
- Resistant to high heat (up to 800°C)
- Excellent adhesion
- Very good covering and filling properties
- Good flow, rough surface
- Very weather-resistant
- Forms a high-grade protective coat, even without stoving
- Fuel-resistance will be achieved after stoving at 160°C for approx. 30 minutes. Hereby you have to reckon with formation of smoke and unpleasant odour. Care for sufficient ventilation.
- Basis of the binder: silicone resin
- Smell: solvent
- Efficiency: Depending on consistence and color of the ground: br> 150 ml are sufficient for approx. 0.3 - 0.4 m² br> 400 ml are sufficient for approx. 1.0 - 1.2 m²
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity): br> Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes br> Non-sticky: after approx. 15 minutes br> Dry to touch: after approx. 60 minutes br> Can be exposed to temperature: after approx. 1 hour br> The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Storage stability: Aerosols: 10 years, if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- 100% free of heavy metals
- Remove rust, oil and grease from the surface to be painted.
- Then thoroughly sand resp. sandblast; the surface has to be blank to the bare metal!
- The ground has to be dry and free from dust and fat.
- Before use, shake can for at least 2 - 3 minutes.
- Apply 2 thin coats from a distance of approx. 25 cm. Let dry. Important: the thinner the paint coat, the better the temperature-resistance and the adhesion will be.
- No primer necessary. The best results will be achieved on bare metal!
- Do not used on chrome-plated parts!
- Stoving for approx. 30 minutes at 160 - 200°C is condition for curing and thus for the full resilience of the paint coat (fuel-resistance!). Hereby you have to reckon with formation of smoke and unpleasant odour. Care for sufficient ventilation.
- Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
- Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
- Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Item number: 01047
Recommended amount per car: 2
Item number: 01072
Item number: 01087
Item number: 01091
Item number: 01126
Item number: 09001
Recommended amount per car: 2
Item number: 09094
Item number: 15040
* Our offer is addressed to end consumers. So all prices are including 19 % value added tax and additionally freight costs.
Drawings could be alike. We can assume no liability to product informations. Pictured related equipment is not contained in the scope of delivery. Logos, descriptions and brands are property of the relative producer. Changes, mistakes and prior sale are subjected.