Sealing Uniplast, tube, 80 ml
plus excl. shipping
Sealing Uniplast, tube, 80 ml:
Permanently plastic universal sealing. Can be used both as a seal (only between two planar surfaces) and in conjunction with a conventional seal (paper, cork, rubber, metal), e.g. Oil pan, front cover, water pump and valve cover.
Areas of application: Housing, pump, surface and flange connections in relation to solid seals. Temperature resistance: -50°C to +250°C.
- remains plastic – does not harden
- easy to process – does not flow
- solvent-free – immediate further processing
- Addition to all the solid seals such as cork, paper, rubber, metal/copper
- optimises solid seals and improves the sealing properties in the long term
- prevents corrosion
- resistant to corrosion, heat, water, salt water, oil, fuel, coolant, frost protection and many other chemicals
- Colour: blue
- Shelf life: 24 months (original packaging); store in a cool and dry place!
Instructions for use: Processing temperature: +10°C to +35°C. Thoroughly clean and degrease the sealing surface. Apply uniplast seal on one side. Mounting or srewing can be carried out immediately.
* Our offer is addressed to end consumers. So all prices are including 19 % value added tax and additionally freight costs.
Drawings could be alike. We can assume no liability to product informations. Pictured related equipment is not contained in the scope of delivery. Logos, descriptions and brands are property of the relative producer. Changes, mistakes and prior sale are subjected.