>> Table of contents
Chassis: greasing the miscellanous parts
Every 10000 km, the following should also be greased with the respective agent:
- The cylinders of the door-locks with carbon powder
- The door-locks can be greased with a little motor oil after opening the small hole which is covered by a plastic plug (see picture).
- Door and lid hinges, as well as the seat-back joints can be greased with a little motor oil.
- Closing panels & latch mechanisms as well as the door catch springs should be lubricated with grease.
- The seat rails should also be greased.
- Hinges & joints of the vent windows are lubricated with glycerine.
- The locking mechanism of the trunk lid...
- ... and the engine locking mechanism can be lubricated with pure, viscous vaseline.